Quilter's Academy - Volume 2 - Sophomore Year

Vol 3 - Junior Year


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vol 2 - Sophomore Final - Internal Frame

Internal frame - done.

 
So far so good.  There was however a glitch and a small amount of reverse sewing happening :).  Something didn't seem quite right when I looked at the photo.  Removing one sashing piece from 4 of the blocks did the trick.  Now it looks like Carrie's quilt.
 
 4 offending pieces
 
Actually I was rather glad for this.  I need exactly eight 9 patches for the frame corners, so I'll recycle these.
 
I worked on the frame corners today but ended up frustrated as I can't make them fit and I can't figure out why they don't fit.  According to my (dodgy) calculations they should fit perfectly - grrrrr.  I knew this was all going too smoothly! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment